Welcome to the Lionbridge Content API v2
If you want to connect to Lionbridge services, consider the following integration options:
- Before you build your own connector to Lionbridge's services, please review the list of connectors currently available for multiple content systems.
- Build a custom connector to the Lionbridge Content API. Instructions on getting started are described below.
Note: All custom integrations must conform to the development guides. Please ensure that you read this, as all integrations will undergo a Lionbridge certification process before production deployment. This certification process will be based on the best practices document.
- If you have budgetary concerns about a custom integration, consider using Lionbridge's Universal File Connector. This option requires some automation. Learn more about the Universal File Connector.
- If the quantity of words to translate is very low, the above options may not be cost effective. You can submit translations via the Lionbridge portal.
Start developing with the Lionbridge Content API v2 (Beta)
You can now start development with Content API v2 in our staging environment. Content API v2 will move into production in Q1, 2021.
Disclaimer: Content API v2 is in Beta testing stage. There will be bugs and missing functions. While we try our best to keep the published API stable, we cannot guarantee that the API won't change between now and when we go into production.
Disclaimer: Staging environment is NOT meant for production. Data submitted to staging environment may be wiped out without notice.
- Create an account at https://connectors.zendesk.com.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, from the email you used to create your account, requesting access to the "Content API v2".
Support will grant you access, set up a token for you to access the Lionbridge Content API, and set up a test provider that does pseudo-translation and automatically return the content to you,
Note: the token issued to you for staging environment WON'T work for production. We will give you additional information when you move into production. But your code should work with both staging and production environment.